Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/a/c

I have a pancake unit and today water started coming out of this pipe into the tub..is this something I can fix myself or do I need someone to fix it...thank you very much

That is the drain overflow.  The main drain is likely backed up. The best way to clear out the drain is to use a wet vac to suck out the blockage.  It is something you can do on your own..  You will just have to locate the end of the drain or a place near the unit to clear out the drain.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.