Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/No A/C reaching bedroom

Question
Hello Jim:

I had a new a/c fitted in the house and it's great until i go to the bedroom where it only trickles in:
I have no idea other than turn the whole thing up - which seems silly as the whole house gets colder and the bedroom just a little colder...

please advise - got no sleep as it's too hot in Miami

thank you

Rachel

Answer
damper
damper  
Hi Rachel, did your old system have A/C? If so did you have the same problem?

The first thing I would do is check the duct work around the furnace and see if you can find any dampers. Depending on if you have a 1 story or 2 story house there should be 2 of them.

Let me know what you find.   JIM

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Jim S.