Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC/Thermostat settings

Thermostat at 75 - air from register 73. Why? Hvac runs 12 hours and cools only to 79. Would setting thermostat to 72 help?

Turning the t-stat down will not make the air coming out any colder.  The air leaving the air handler should be 15-20 degrees cooler then the air entering.  The temp should be taken as close as possible to the air handler.  It would seem to me your unit needs to be serviced.

Heating, Air Conditioning, Fridge, HVAC

Craig HVAC Expert

I have been in the HVAC field for the past 18 years. I can help with most HVAC questions. I work on commerical buildings for the most part, and have yet to find anything I could not troubleshoot and repair, when repairable. I work on small 1 ton units to a 2500 ton chiller. Troubleshoot air flow, elect, and control problems. I attend regular classes to keep up with the latest and greatest.

I work on commerical sites, hospitals, gov't buildings. I can troubleshoot just about anything in the HVAC business.

5 years trade school, VFD training classes, Liebert factory training, some York and Trane factory training.