Hebrew Language/Torah, Dead Sea Scrolls, and Bible Code

tlrohrbach wrote at 2015-11-11 01:50:31
You have to go to the original bible code book and examine the statistical data presentation and the statistical society that said it was a valid hypothesis test. It supported the code as valid and didn't prove it necessarily. Having said that, it is statistically significant and I think validates the code. However, it has not been completely deciphered. It is a mathematical application and totally objective that mathematically renders the bible code information. The equal distant lettering concept isn't hard to grasp and it is not subjective intuitive speculation but mathematical science. It's just not totally figured out yet. In other words, find the defects in the hypothesis testing and not discredit the code from your conjecture and speculation which is mathematically baseless. I don't mean to put anyone down but it is about the math and where is it wrong or right. It about the central limit theorem and the scientific method. Deal with that.

Hebrew Language

Ask the Rabbi

What I don't do: NO NAME TRANSLATIONS. For that, try

What I do: I'll help you understand Hebrew phrases or single words, as well as answer questions about Jewish customs and practices.

You may also try the Gooogle English-Hebrew translator, at

I am a columnist for a Hebrew-language newspaper, and a graduate of the Jewish Theological Seminary.

D.Med MBA BA in the US, Grade school and high school in Israel