Hebrew Language/pronunciation of name

I named my baby the miracle of Yahweh I saw the name Nessah pronounced Nayisah so I decided to spell the name as it is pronounced but each day someone hears or sees her name the mix it all up someone even went to the internet to search for her name and told me it didn't exist. Please what is the correct pronunciation of this name even though I'll not be changing my daughter's name anymore cos she's almost 1.

The name Nessah is the Americanized pronunciation of the Hebrew word Netsah ("Eternal"), which is one of God's names.

You clearly don't have to apologize for the beautiful name you have chosen for your daughter, and if any one inquires about the Hebrew spelling of the name, it is Nun Tzadi Het, נצח

Best wishes,

Hebrew Language

Ask the Rabbi

What I don't do: NO NAME TRANSLATIONS. For that, try

What I do: I'll help you understand Hebrew phrases or single words, as well as answer questions about Jewish customs and practices.

You may also try the Gooogle English-Hebrew translator, at

I am a columnist for a Hebrew-language newspaper, and a graduate of the Jewish Theological Seminary.

D.Med MBA BA in the US, Grade school and high school in Israel