Hebrew Language/Deut. 12:15. 12:22. and 15:22

Hello, my question is:

Is it possible from a Hebrew grammar perspective for Deut. 12:15  12:22 and 15:22 to be translated as "the clean and the unclean (flesh) may be eaten", rather than the way I normally see it as: "the clean and the unclean (People) may eat it (the flesh)?

A group of us are having a discussion about how the grammar is parsed. Logically, it does not seem that YHWH would contradict himself, but my question only involves the way the grammar should/could be translated and none of us are Hebrew experts.

Deut.  12:15:

רַק בְּכָל-אַוַּת נַפְשְׁךָ תִּזְבַּח וְאָכַלְתָּ בָשָׂר, כְּבִרְכַּת יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֲשֶׁר נָתַן-לְךָ--בְּכָל-שְׁעָרֶיךָ; הַטָּמֵא וְהַטָּהוֹר יֹאכְלֶנּוּ, כַּצְּבִי וְכָאַיָּל.

Deut.  12:22:

אַךְ, כַּאֲשֶׁר יֵאָכֵל אֶת-הַצְּבִי וְאֶת-הָאַיָּל--כֵּן, תֹּאכְלֶנּוּ:  הַטָּמֵא, וְהַטָּהוֹר, יַחְדָּו, יֹאכְלֶנּוּ.

Deut. 15:22:

בִּשְׁעָרֶיךָ, תֹּאכְלֶנּוּ--הַטָּמֵא וְהַטָּהוֹר יַחְדָּו, כַּצְּבִי וְכָאַיָּל

From a Hebrew grammar perspective יֹאכְלֶנּוּ means "[he] will eat it", so it does mean "the clean and the unclean (People) will eat it".
תֹּאכְלֶנּוּ means "[you] will eat it" so Deut. 15:22 can be understood both ways, but because of the previous quotes, and because Leviticus:7-19 says that all who is clean may eat flesh, it is generally assumed that it also refers to people and not to flesh.

Hebrew Language

Any question related to the Hebrew Language - English to Hebrew translation and vice versa, Hebrew grammar, "Niqqud" vowels, pronunciation, etc.

Native speaker, good translator, amateur editor.

Hebrew University M.Sc.