Hebrew Language/Torah as an adjective

Question
Hello Inbar,

"Torah" is of course, a noun; but I have reason to use it as an adjective, as in "...Torah(nic?) teaching.... I've never come across an instance of this before so I'm wondering if an accepted form even exists.

Torahnic
Torahsic
Torranal? (ugh!)
Torrahish? (double-ugh!)

-- Torrahbic (-?)Hmm...

Ever heard of it? Or perhaps you'd like the opportunity to invent it? Better someone such as yourself than I.

Thanks,
Ben

Answer
Hi Ben,
This is more of an English question than a Hebrew question.
The Hebrew adjective pertaining to the Torah is תורני, pronounced "tora(h)nee", but of course this is the Hebrew grammar way to "adjectify" words, and not the English way. If you look for a translation of תורני in the dictionary the English translation would be "Biblical", which is not exactly the same.
If I had to choose, I would probably use "Torahic" (like Hasidic), but I think that an English speaker is in a better position to choose the proper word than I.

Hebrew Language

Inbar