Help with College & Grad School Applications/Masters in Nutrition program

Question
Hello, my name is Yolanda and I am from Texas. I hold a B.S. in Sociology and a Masterís in Education.  I want to make a career change and I would like to study a Masters in Nutrition.

With my educational background, do you I will be accepted in a Masters in Nutrition program?

Thank you
Yolanda

Answer
Hi, Yolanda.

I don't see why not. You may need to get some prereq classes but you've certainly proven your ability to do academic work.

My suggestion is that you start talking with advisors in Nutrition programs. They can look over the details of your background and tell you how to proceed.

Hope that helps.  

Help with College & Grad School Applications

Jay Cutts