Help with College & Grad School Applications/higher studies

Sir,currently am doing my 1st year of BE CSE in one of the reputed college at Chennai,India. Can u please guide me on the tests iv to start preparing for doing my higher studies at USA. When am I supposed to start writing the tests and start preparing for the entrance exams.

You don't tell me what your major is (and I don't know what BE CSE means) but assuming you are looking into a general graduate degree (not law, business, or med school) you will need the GRE exam. You should take it in October or November of the year before you would start grad school.

I suggest you start contacting schools in the US now. Try to find their office for international students. They can help you understand what you need to do and when.

I hope that helps.

Help with College & Grad School Applications

Jay Cutts

Preparation for LSAT, GRE, MCAT, GMAT. Personal statements, letters of recommendation, graduate application process, practice tests. No Questions about Undergrad Admissions(unless you are planning to go to law, business, medical or grad school eventually). Note that I change private questions to public so they are available to others. If you have something that is truly private, let me know.

Over 19 years full time graduate entrance exam prep with over 1500 students nationally and internationally.

Barron's MCAT Prep Book, Lead Author

BA, Linguistics with Honors and Distinction, University of Michigan MA, Special Education with an Emphasis in Learning Disabilities and Giftedness, with Honors, University of New Mexico