Help with College & Grad School Applications/planning to study MS in USA


i wanto to do MS in USA, and currently am working in C/C++ from past 3years.please provide the best course and exam related to entrance into University.

Dear Lokesh,

The requirements for entrance into a graduate program include completing the application form, submitting your undergraduate records, submitting a personal statement, also called letter of intent, and submitting a GRE score for most programs.

You will also need to make sure you can get a student visa.

I suggest that you contact some specific schools that you might apply to and ask to be in contact with their office for international students. They can help you understand what you need to do to apply.

I hope that helps for now.

Help with College & Grad School Applications

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jay Cutts


Preparation for LSAT, GRE, MCAT, GMAT. Personal statements, letters of recommendation, graduate application process, practice tests. No Questions about Undergrad Admissions(unless you are planning to go to law, business, medical or grad school eventually). Note that I change private questions to public so they are available to others. If you have something that is truly private, let me know.


Over 19 years full time graduate entrance exam prep with over 1500 students nationally and internationally.

Barron's MCAT Prep Book, Lead Author

BA, Linguistics with Honors and Distinction, University of Michigan MA, Special Education with an Emphasis in Learning Disabilities and Giftedness, with Honors, University of New Mexico

©2017 All rights reserved.