Help with College & Grad School Applications/planning to study MS in USA

Question
i wanto to do MS in USA, and currently am working in C/C++ from past 3years.please provide the best course and exam related to entrance into University.

Answer
Dear Lokesh,

The requirements for entrance into a graduate program include completing the application form, submitting your undergraduate records, submitting a personal statement, also called letter of intent, and submitting a GRE score for most programs.

You will also need to make sure you can get a student visa.

I suggest that you contact some specific schools that you might apply to and ask to be in contact with their office for international students. They can help you understand what you need to do to apply.

I hope that helps for now.

Help with College & Grad School Applications

Jay Cutts