Hematology/WBC

Question
I'm 36 years old, i made several medical testing of CBC for 8 years ago. Usually the value of WBC count is less than 4000 (it around 3000-3200). i don't suffer from unusual behavior of illness. so that, my question exactly if it is normal issue or need more testing. kindly advice

Answer
Hello Mahmoud!
Warm welcome to you!
Since the CBC are 8 years old they can not be considered valid now. If you have any doubts you can get it retested. But anyway if WBC count was chronically low, it can happen because of some viral infections, iron/folic acid deficiency, alcohol consumption etc. My suggestion is you get it retested. If it comes low this time also, then I will tell you what all further testing you may require. Since you do not have any symptoms I dont think you may have any serious issue.

Thanking you!

Have a great day! Bye!

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 5$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Account Details: SHRINIDHI LAXMAN KULKARNI A/C No. 04152010144683 IFSC CODE:SYNB0000415 BRANCH DETAILS:BANGALORE N R COLONY, No.1 FIRST MAIN ROAD, N R COLONY, BANGALORE 560019 ***

Hematology

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni