Hematology/regarding heamatolgy

Question
Sir I have wbc value of 69470 is it dangers .   and my spleen mildly enlorged it is 12.4 cm ,Rbc is 3.75, hemoglobin is 13 and platelet is 2.5. But I have no fever and vomiting but I could not run and even I can't walk fast. Because I feel some pain in hips and also I have pain below ribs on left side. Pls confirm is it leukemia?

Answer
Chikkaswamy,
Sorry for the delayed reply. I am out of station. Since wbc count is below 1 lakh this seems like leukemoid reaction. In leukemia wbc count goes above 1 lakh. Buy my advice is to do following test: Peripheral blood smear, wbc differential count. Send me the reports. The hip pain, pain below ribs is due to spleen enlargement. And fatigue is due to low rbc count.
Thanking you!

Hematology

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni