Hematology/Unexplain big bruise

Hi Doctor thank you in advanced for reading my question, a week ago I found out a big perfectly circle bruise in the back of my right leg, I don't know how did I got it, for some reason I have always bruise easily in my rigth leg, but I have never seen anything this big, rather than that I don't have any symptoms, I feel very good and have a lot of energy. I had a physical done, a month ago,  including Cbc and everything was ok, with the exception of vitamin d, the one you get from the sun, I was asked to take suplements for that. I am obviously scared of some form of leukemia, but can leukemia progress that fast when Everything was clean a month ago. I made an appointment with my primary physician just in case, for your information I am a 34 years old female

Best regards,

Leukaemia doesnt develop or set in so rapidly. May be your bruises are due to allergic vasculitis or vit c deficiency. If possible you can repeat CBC for confirmation. If the bruises keep appearing then we can go for further studies like skin biopsy. ANA antibodies etc.

Thanking you!

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

I can answer all questions related to hematology. RBC, WBC, Platelet and blood forming organs etc and related questions. hematology also includes blood proteins, hemoglobin and disorders related to clotting abnormalities. So questions about all aspects of hematology are welcome!

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS Banglore

MBBS, Internship in Internal Medicine