Hematology/Small screening or Study idea

Question
My work place has small hemoglobin testing machine donated by a company. There are 200 test strips with it and it expires in 4 months. My boss want to use the strips to do a small study. Can you please give me an idea for a methodology for such a study. Thanks

Answer
Send me the company n model name of machine. I will try to help. But its more of biomedical engineering aspect! Most of the time all you need is a blot of blood on test strip from tips of fingers other than thumb n index. First warm up the hands before pricking. Don not squeeze finger to collect blood. Thats why you need to make good deep prick so blood comes out spontaneously without squeezing. Then transfer drop of blood to strip. Do not overflow the test strip with blood.

Thanking you!

Hematology

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni