Hematology/PAD question

Question
Hi - thank you for your time

For quite some time now, I have been experiencing a pins and needles/tightness and pain in my lower right calf (right above the ankle)with some swelling, though not a lot and it is rarely hot to the touch - the sensation never eases.  Lately, it has advanced up my leg and is now up to my thigh.  Walking, or resting it makes no appreciable difference.  
Are PAD symptoms like this?    I have read abit about PAD, and while some of the symptoms described I seem to have, I didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

THANK YOU

andey

Answer
Andey,
Sorry for late reply. I was out of station.
Are your feet cold or numb? Any difficulty in walking? What is your preofession? Do you stand for long duration? I dont think it is peripheral arterial disease. I think its probably varicose veins(deep vein thrombosis) or Achilles tendonitis. Anyway please reply to my questions. Then I will guide you further.

Thanking you!

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 1$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Go to my profile page and click Donate(via Paypal only)***

Hematology

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni