Hematology/Blood work results

I received my bloodwork results nad have several issues with what I am reading.  My TSH is low, but my T4 is normal.  My Serum Ferritin has dropped ro 10ng and Hemoglobin to 9.8.  Along with chronic low platelets of 97x10E3/ul.  and finally my Serum Iron is low at 24 ug/dl.

all other indicators are normal. cholesterol, A1C etc...I have normal colored sttols and dont beleive there is any internal bleeding, but am concerned with the low counts and platetlets.  Are the other tests I hsuld be asking for?

Please test following:
Antithyroid antibodies (Antithyroglobulin antibodies & Antithyroid microsomal antibodies)
Peripheral Blood smear
Serum Vit D
Serum Calcium

You need immediate pharmacological intervention to correct the iron deficiency anemia. You may either take OTC supplements or ask your doctor to prescribe iron n folic acid supplements. But before that its better to get the above tests done.

Thanking you!

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 1$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Go to my profile page and click Donate(via Paypal only)***

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

I can answer all questions related to hematology. RBC, WBC, Platelet and blood forming organs etc and related questions. hematology also includes blood proteins, hemoglobin and disorders related to clotting abnormalities. So questions about all aspects of hematology are welcome!

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS Banglore

MBBS, Internship in Internal Medicine