sir how hepatitis b virus transmits from one other ...........is there is a chance to get that virus without having sex ??? ...explain me please all routes how it transmir ......

Hepatitis B spreads by blood, or any body fluid like tears, saliva, wound, sneezing etc. So even doctors handle hep B patients very carefully. they wear mask, protective eye glass, sterile glouse etc.

Its possible to get the virus through sexual intercourse.

Thanking You!

***Dear AllExperts user, If you are satisfied with my service, please take your time to donate a little money for providing medical facilities and education to poor.You can donate as less as 1$ - 10$. Your little donation can save lives!! Please donate only if you are satisfied with the service and willing to help poor. I dont want to force you! Thanking you!
Go to my profile page and click Donate(via Paypal only)***

Dr.Shrinidhi Kulkarni

I can answer all questions related to hematology. RBC, WBC, Platelet and blood forming organs etc and related questions. hematology also includes blood proteins, hemoglobin and disorders related to clotting abnormalities. So questions about all aspects of hematology are welcome!

Working as a Doctor in Primary Health care Centre.

KIMS Banglore

MBBS, Internship in Internal Medicine