Hendrix, Jimi/Winter Festival for Peace, Mad Sq Garden

Buddy from Brooklyn wrote at 2015-11-16 10:39:42
I was at this concert with my then very pregnant wife. I remember distinctly that Jimi looked to me like he was having a bad trip by the look that seemed to suddenly come across his face. I believe my memory is correct in that at a certain point Jimi just unplugged his guitar during the second number and very quickly walked off stage. I do remember that a few minutes later Peter Yarrow trying to excuse the exit saying that Jimi wasn't feeling well. He said that if Jiomi was feeling better they'd try to get him to come back on stage but that never happened. It was my one and only time seeing Jimi Hendrix and it was memorable if not lengthy.

Hendrix, Jimi

Shinichi Sato

If you are 39-43 years old, you may know what Jimi played on the night you were born.I can answer any question about his live performances.I will let you know Where? When? Waht? Who? and information about his biography,bootleg CDs.

I have answered more than 650 questions on this site. I'm a big fan of Jimi for 40 years.