Hendrix, Jimi/a interview about hendrix's sound

My name is Gary Giangrasso and I am a senior at Las Lomas High school in Walnut creek, CA. I'm doing my senior project on How Jimi Hendrix and how he achieved his sound. Also for my presentation I plan on bringing in my tube amp, pedals, and Strat to play the song "Red House" with a backing track over the classroom speakers. I would like to interview about his sound by email, skype, or facetime and talk with you about Jimi Hendrix. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Gary,
That sounds like a cool project. I'd be glad to help out in any way. However, I am not a musician so I am not an authority on Jimi's hardware. That said, I have some good links that I could give which are full of information about his guitars, amps and effects pedals.
I am pretty busy at the moment but we could kick off by e-mail if you like:

Hendrix, Jimi

James Hawthorn

I can answer just about any question concerning Jimi Hendrix. I cannot give the value of records, CDs or tapes relating to the work of Jimi hendrix.

I am the author of The Jimi Hendrix Record Guide:

B.A. Hons. Degree in Graphic Design