Herbs/Leaf of life

Question
Hello, I purchased a leaf of life plant from you, and you advised me to keep outside (on porch) I have and it has really grown nicely. My question is what should I do when weather turns cold. Bring it in? And how do I care for it during cold months?

Answer
Angela:
When the night temps drop below 50, bring in to a sunny or half sun window. Water lightly once a week. Most or all of leaves will fall into pot. If too full, place in any pot. Keep moist not soggy until spring. Little plantlets will start growing in the leaf notches during winter. More info about the plant is on my web site. "ask the herbman.net"

Love,

LeRoy

Herbs

Leroy J. Wilton