Herbs/Italian parsley indoors

Question

Is it possible to grow italian parsley indoors during the cold winter months up in Canada?

Ideally I would like 6 bushels/$1.49 per bushel as often as possible to make tabouleh.  I would love to eat it every week.

I have a west facing window with a ton of sunlight, and an empty kitchen table, but will it die if i open the window during the winter months?  I like to air out my apartment up to 1 hour a day.

Thanks,

SK in Ottawa, Canada

Answer
SK:
I am afraid that a west window will not make it. It must be east or southeast. Temps also should be in low 70's. The sunlight is great, but must be early morning. If you get it there, I would try it.Fresh air is also good. Harvest all the outside leaves. Leave the center leaves as growing crown. Fertilize lightly with organic fish or fish/seaweed. Good luck.

Leroy  

Herbs

Leroy J. Wilton