Herbs/red raspberries.

Question
Hi,  Beuna,.  How can I make my own fertilizer for my red raspberries. Thanks,  Tom.

Answer
Sorry, I did not see this question previously. Compost is a great fertilizer and making your own is easy. If you don't know how to compost the basic info is to combine 1/3 - 1/2 brown (leaves, straw, cardboard) with 1/2 - 2/3 green (vegetable peelings, green plants) and turn it every other day for faster compost or less frequently for slower composting. I also like to use liquid fish emulsion and liquid seaweed. If you have access to seaweed be sure to rinse the saltwater off before using. You could then either make a "tea" from it or just add it to the compost pile.

Herbs

Beuna Tomalino