Herbs for Health/Shortness of breath

Amber wrote at 2015-12-28 20:55:33
I have shortness of breath also.. it seems I have a thyroid problem although my tsh is 2.58 but that is actually a high number.. I started taking a thyroid supplement and it has gone away mostly. I need to get more tests run on me though.  I also had the usual echo, ekg and they wanted to send me for a pulmonary test but I said no. Because I know that is NOT the problem. Might want to look into the adrenals or thyroid. I do NOT know why these docs cannot get to the real answer. Always heart, lung and anxiety is the cause. That is NOT always the cause.  

Herbs for Health

Dennis Leppanen

I can answer most questions on herb usage and and am very familiar with (gras) herbs, generally recognized as safe. I am very knowlegible in nutritional healing. I have extended education in detoxing the body and fasting for health. I believe in the Naturopathic belief, the body get sick in only two ways; either because it is too toxic, or it is malnurished. I grow, wildcraft, and make most of my herbal remedies.

Past/Present clients
Individuals, will furnish upon request