Herbs for Health/About Damiana and Nettle

Hi Jayne,

I wanted to know if Damiana tea could help me with anxiety and also what is the best overall health tea? I heard lots of good thing about Nettle leaf but there may be others also.

Thanks a lot for your time.

I would use passion flower for anxiety, b complex and calcium magnesium.   For anxiety also..  A good tea is nettle add some red clover red raspberry, dandelion leaf and you got a good tea.  Licorice is sweet and good for adrenals and anise provides a nice flavor.  Green teas are good.  Make you own blends. They are fresher and you can find your own preferences easily. Damians doesn't tast good to me.  I would take that to enhance sexual drive.  For male and female.  Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.