Herbs for Health/Chronic prostatitis/epididymitis

Question
Hello, I'm seeking some much needed advice on herbal treatment for some ailments. The medicl community has failed me. Through 3 months of antibioics, NSAIDS, and warm baths I'm plagued by chronic epididymal pain and prostatitis. Doctors, even urological specialists, have told me there is no cure. I'm now trying to beat this with natural, healthy remedies. If you could assist my quest in restoring my health and being able to once again do the things I love, I would be greatly appreciative.

Answer
I would try acupuncture first. Get you body in tune.  For inflammation you can try turmeric. For healthy prostate take saw palmetto. . Another remedy is swedish bitters fomentations. Look up online. How to do. And you can buy a bottle on a,axon. It helps to heal old injuries too.  I would take internally also. It helps with all internal imbalances.  Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle