Herbs for Health/Chronic prostatitis/epididymitis

Hello, I'm seeking some much needed advice on herbal treatment for some ailments. The medicl community has failed me. Through 3 months of antibioics, NSAIDS, and warm baths I'm plagued by chronic epididymal pain and prostatitis. Doctors, even urological specialists, have told me there is no cure. I'm now trying to beat this with natural, healthy remedies. If you could assist my quest in restoring my health and being able to once again do the things I love, I would be greatly appreciative.

I would try acupuncture first. Get you body in tune.  For inflammation you can try turmeric. For healthy prostate take saw palmetto. . Another remedy is swedish bitters fomentations. Look up online. How to do. And you can buy a bottle on a,axon. It helps to heal old injuries too.  I would take internally also. It helps with all internal imbalances.  Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.