Herbs for Health/Clear Lungs by Ridgecrest

Hi.. Gosh.. I can't believe I am writing you..I hope you can help me. I am a young 65  year old retired special ed teacher with Asthma. I started taking this Chinese Herb hoping it will help my Asthma and I do have COPD. I heard from my medical doctors that this Herb is not good because it has licorice root in it. I take about four a day, and it seems to be helping. Would this herb hurt me if I take it for a long period of time? Thanks for taking the time in helping me and so many others. God bless.. Sandee.....

I give my clients licorice. One of the best herbs if you have high blood pressure it can cause edema. But there probably isn't enough to,harm you inampny way.  I would also get off dairy and red meat  and gluton and take digestive enzymes with you meals. My suggestion. Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.