Herbs for Health/osteoporosis

I am a 29 year old female with a family history of osteoporosis. I do not have health insurance so a doctors visit is not an option for me but I am showing many symptoms. Is there anything I can do at home? I already know about the excercises I need to do but are there any herbal remedies for pain and bone growth? Thank you

I would take food enzymes for digestion  with meals that include Hcl. Also kelp for thyroid 6 capsules a day. Comfrey is a bone builder and nettle tea.  Also look into bone broth or chicken cartilage.   You can buy chicken cartilage at amazon.   Drink kale shakes with other veggies  and take fis oils .  Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.