Herbs for Health/Turmeric for pain

Hi. I've read that the curcumin found in turmeric helps chronic pain. I've just begun taking it for my plantar fasciitis, and am wondering how long it will take for me to feel a difference. Can you tell me? Thank you kindly.

Hi Amber,

Every one's response time is different. You may feel improvement in a week, it might take 30 days. Soak your foot twice daily in warm salt water. That should help.

Cayenne contains capsaicin is also good for pain when applied locally. It can be purchased as a topical cream.

Best wishes & a Happy New Year.

Herbs for Health

Dennis Leppanen

I can answer most questions on herb usage and and am very familiar with (gras) herbs, generally recognized as safe. I am very knowlegible in nutritional healing. I have extended education in detoxing the body and fasting for health. I believe in the Naturopathic belief, the body get sick in only two ways; either because it is too toxic, or it is malnurished. I grow, wildcraft, and make most of my herbal remedies.

Past/Present clients
Individuals, will furnish upon request