Herbs for Health/Bronchial Asthma, Paresthesias

My question is. I'm 53 years old and i was exposed to what i think were toxins during desert storm and would like to know what herbs would be beneficial in safely detoxifying the entire body from parasites and heavy metals. And are there any herbal remedies for the relief or cure of Bronchial Asthma and Paresthesias?

Thank You

Look into mms for detoxing.  It is on the  utube.  I cannot go into here  it helps to detox from metals and parasites.  There are lots of parasite herbal programs at the health food stores or whole foods. Also heavy metal cleanses. . Also for bronchial a you can try fenugreek and thyme .,it can help to clean out the lungs. Also,get off of dairy.  It could be a whole health program like diet changes and herbs.  Lungwort is a good herb for lungs . These herbs you can take in capsule form or drink as teas.  Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.