Herbs for Health/holy basil

Hi Jayne,

I have been struggling with anxiety and nervousness most of my life.  Recently supplementing with holy basil (tulsi) for a few weeks really helped to calm me and I felt better than I had in a long time. I have been taking it everyday for about 3 months now and it seems that its effects have worn off.  It doesn't help me with my anxiety anymore.  Any ideas why something that was working so well doesn't work anymore?  Should I be rotating it with something else or simply staying off of it for a while?  Please help.

Thank you,

Yes I would try to rotate it with Passion flower or something comparable to that. Add b complex and calcium magnesium to your list . Practice relaxation exercises deep breathing and letting go ,more releasing all those judgements  or conditioned thoughts . Just relax and tune in to what you need for balance.  Jayne  

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.