Herbs for Health/holy basil

Question
Hi Jayne,

I have been struggling with anxiety and nervousness most of my life.  Recently supplementing with holy basil (tulsi) for a few weeks really helped to calm me and I felt better than I had in a long time. I have been taking it everyday for about 3 months now and it seems that its effects have worn off.  It doesn't help me with my anxiety anymore.  Any ideas why something that was working so well doesn't work anymore?  Should I be rotating it with something else or simply staying off of it for a while?  Please help.

Thank you,
Jay

Answer
Yes I would try to rotate it with Passion flower or something comparable to that. Add b complex and calcium magnesium to your list . Practice relaxation exercises deep breathing and letting go ,more releasing all those judgements  or conditioned thoughts . Just relax and tune in to what you need for balance.  Jayne  

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle