Herbs for Health/herbs for gum disease

Ms. Boyle,

Hello. I am 70 and have had gum and dental problems most of my life. I am very healthy otherwise and eat well and exercise including yoga, weight lifting and 2 miles of walking each day.

My gums a greatly improved from 10 years ago (just a few sores occasionally), but I hope you'll tell me what foods and herbs you generally recommend for gum health. Also do you know what a pale green tongue says, if anything, about one's health?

Many thanks,

Look into oil pulling.  You can find the method  online and I would use coconut oil. It greatly improved gum and  mouth health.  I don't think you have to do everyday.  Also brush with baking soda and a little peroxide.  Take vit a and calcuim magnesium and vit d. .eat lots of veggies or make kale shakes. You can find online recipes for shakes. Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.