Herbs for Health/LACK OF MOTIVATION

Question
Jane,  I need your help,  Im 56 years old and my thought process has changed.  Im having problems getting motivated and problems with making decisions.  Do you have any ideas, I had a complete check out and blood tests, all is normal according to DR.  Please help.  THANKS. KEN

Answer
It sounds like you are depleted. Take b 12 and a whole b complex take lecithin.  Lecithin is for brain function. Use Celtic or Himalayan salt insteadof refined salt. Go on a veggie diet some fish for 5 days drink 2 qts of water daily get some energy work like reiki acupuncture. If you can go to my web site and read the steps www.jayneboyle.com   Then get back to me jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle