Herbs for Health/Esophagitis

Question
Do you have any idea how to treat esophagitis?

Answer
Hi Estela,

Esophagitis (uh-sof-uh-JIE-tis) is an inflammation that may damage tissues of the esophagus, the muscular tube that delivers food from your mouth to your stomach.

Esophagitis can cause painful, difficult swallowing and chest pain. Causes of esophagitis include stomach acids backing up into the esophagus, infection, oral medications and allergies.

Treatments for esophagitis depend on the underlying cause and the severity of tissue damage. If left untreated, esophagitis can damage the lining, interfere with normal function and lead to complications such as scarring, stricture and difficulty swallowing.

Who diagnosed your inflammation, Estela? I would need to know the cause of your Esophagitis before I could recommend a treatment.

I'll be awaiting your reply.
Best wishes, Dennis

Herbs for Health

Dennis Leppanen