Herbs for Health/Question about omega 369?

Hi there. I used to take 10 omega 369 capsules that were 2400mg and have recently switched. Now, I am taking BODY FIRST Ultra Omega 3-6-9 capsules for my facial eczema, and they have 1200mg Fish Oil, 1200mg Organic Flax Seed Oil, and 1200mg Borage Seed Oil for a total of 3600mg.

It is recommended that I take 3 softgels a day, but I was wondering if it would be a problem if I took a few more than the recommended dosage? 10 maybe? Do you think that is a problem? Thanks.

Here it is:

Hello Miss Wilson,

I would stick with the recommended dosage. Your body will only absorb so much at a time.

I would also add vitamin B Complex. ---50-100 mg 3 times daily, with meals. --- Needed for healthy skin and proper circulation. Aids in reproduction of all cells. Use a high-stress, yeast-free formula. A sublingual form is recommended.

Kelp --- 1,000 mg daily or as directed on label. --- Contains iodine and other minerals needed for healing of tissues.

Best wishes, Dennis

Herbs for Health

Dennis Leppanen

I can answer most questions on herb usage and and am very familiar with (gras) herbs, generally recognized as safe. I am very knowlegible in nutritional healing. I have extended education in detoxing the body and fasting for health. I believe in the Naturopathic belief, the body get sick in only two ways; either because it is too toxic, or it is malnurished. I grow, wildcraft, and make most of my herbal remedies.

Past/Present clients
Individuals, will furnish upon request