Herbs for Health/Penis injury due to masturbation

Question
Hi there

I am 21 year old guy. Actually, I damaged my penis due to vigorous  masturbation. It is almost one most since this problem and i think that it will either take more time to heal or I will need medication for this. my penis is shrunk and red. I have noticed a very little bit healing, but it is very little. Can it lead to something serious?

Answer
Hi Yousuf,

Yes, this can lead to something serious. There are many nerves and blood vessels in the penis that could be permanently damaged.

I would go to a medical doctor immediately and I am sure he will advise x-rays and other tests to determine the damage and the treatment.

Best wishes,
Dennis

Herbs for Health

Dennis Leppanen