Herbs for Health/Adenoids

Question
Hi
My grand gaughter is 3 years old
She has adenoids and enlarged tonsils.she breathes through her nose
Can she have a cure with herbs
Pls advise

Answer
Hi Nasreen,

Your granddaughter's young age limits her options. I would give her assorted fruits. Blackberry and its close relative raspberry, is used to treat inflamed tonsils. One recipe involves adding sugar to boiled juice, and after it has cooled, gargling and swallowing it. Healing claims have been made for sugary syrups of blackberries, blueberries, papaya, red grapes, and strawberries. Start with one cup of the juice of any or all of the above fruits. Then add a little juice from one of the citrus fruits--lemon, lime, or orange--plus a bit of sage tea and sugar to taste.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Dennis

Herbs for Health

Dennis Leppanen