Herbs for Health/herbal

Question
Hi doctor.
i suffer of prostaties from ten years ago. i'm male married and i'm 37 years old. from one weak ago. i went to specillest for herbal and he give me the following
1- stinnig nettle root
2- propolis pills
3- ashwaganda pills
i taken but i suffer from side effects like dizzines, unbalance and Heart palpitations
can you advice me if this symptoms related to that and if any other herbal can help me rather what mentioned

Answer
Hello Mahmoud,

I would take Coenzyme Q10 to improve cellular oxygenation. - 100 mg per day.

Taking Black radish, dandelion, and red clover are good for cleansing the blood and liver.

Damiana has the ability to balance hormones and glandular function.

Pygeum and saw palmetto are helpful. European studies suggest pygeum may prevent prostate cancer.

Maintain a whole-foods diet. Eat plenty of whole grains, raw nuts, and unpolished brown rice. Millet cereal is a good source of protein. Eat wheat, oats, and bran. Also plenty of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and cauliflower.

In other words, fruit and vegetables are the way to go.

This should help you.

Best wishes,
Dennis  

Herbs for Health

Dennis Leppanen