Herbs for Health/ACV

Question
Do you have any info on Apple Cider vinegar. I bought a bottle of organic ACV
with "mother" to use as part of a health supplement. The directions say "shake well".What is "mother"? Am I supposed to shake the "mother into particles and consume it?

Thanks

Jo

Answer
From what I u deist and it is basically the culture that ferments the vinegar which is filtered in other vinegars . So it is higher in potassium. Good for you I have used it for years, good for sore throats and infections and many other things. Mostly to balance oh.mvery good  jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle