Herbs for Health/Apple Cider Vinegar

Do you have any info on Apple Cider vinegar. I bought a bottle of organic ACV
with "mother" to use as part of a health supplement. The directions say "shake well".What is "mother"? Am I supposed to shake the "mother into particles and consume it?

Thank you,

Hi Jo,

It's been twenty years since I made apple cider vinegar. It is fun to do but it
takes six months or so.

The substance that gradually thickens on top during this process is the "mother". You can save it as starter for another batch, add it to mead to make honey vinegar or use it to magically transform homemade berry, fruit or vegetable wines into wine vinegar.

I remove the "mother" and put it in mason jar for future use. Store in a dark, cool place.
Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits. Enjoy.

Best wishes,

Herbs for Health

Dennis Leppanen

I can answer most questions on herb usage and and am very familiar with (gras) herbs, generally recognized as safe. I am very knowlegible in nutritional healing. I have extended education in detoxing the body and fasting for health. I believe in the Naturopathic belief, the body get sick in only two ways; either because it is too toxic, or it is malnurished. I grow, wildcraft, and make most of my herbal remedies.

Past/Present clients
Individuals, will furnish upon request