Herbs for Health/herbs

Hi Jayne

I have slightly elevated resting blood sugar and have been taking this for a few months (going to doc soon for blood work):

and I seen this supplement today:

but before I purchase it, I was wondering if I can take both of these or if one looks better than the other, etc.

They look like the same. You need higher doses of b vitamins and chromium. Diet is the main thing to focus on. Exercise and lots of water.have you thought about a candida diet. It's a yeast that the diet  eliminates the yeast and builds your system. You can use stevia to sub for sugar.  I would support your adrenals too. Most people I see have burnt out adrenals. You can take ashawaganda  or astragalus pick one and take 4capsules a day. Also take digestive enzymes with meals.  Very important. The supplement. Not sure it will help. Eating small protein snacks  helps to keep blood sugar under control. Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.