Herbs for Health/High Ferritin and low testosterone

I seem to have high iron/ferritn (which keeps increasing in big jumps) and low testosterone.

Here are my blood test results;

ALT - 66 U/L
Iron - 25 umol/L
Ferritin - 367 ug/L
Testosterone - 8.5 nmol/L

What herbs fix this? I am on a good diet and exercise as well.

I'm sorry I'm not a doctor and don't read lab reports. I would look into damiana  an herb to increase testosterone. . What kind of pots do you cook with and do you take a multi vitamin. The iron may be indigestable I'm not a fan of multi vitamins. You can try a green supplement. Helps to absorb heavy metals in the body. Good luck Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.