Herbs for Health/Herbs for oral care

HI Jayne,
Do you know of any herbs that might be worth trying in order to heal receding gums and a sore tooth from a bad cavity (that was filled)?
Thank you,

Drinking a cup of green tea everyday helps. High in antioxidants. a product call dental pro 7. Brush with that and coconut oil mixed with a couple of drops of tea tree oil. There are some homemade herbal remedies you can find online. But this should be a good start. Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.