Herbs for Health/Herbs for Gastro Intestinal Cleansing

I am taking Berberine + Artemisinin + Citrus Seed Extract + Black Walnut Hulls for GI cleansing (as part of my AutoImmune Recovery Plan - Rheumatoid arthritis)
Supplement Ref:

I have been taking this for 2 weeks gradually increasing the dosage from 2 caps/day to 6 caps/day.

I am having disturbed menstrual period ... about 10 days earlier and hardly any flow.
Could it be due to these herbs?

Sorry I really don't know, if you are feeling good on the herbs then continue , some herbs can cleanse out the whole,system while working in gi tract. So whole body can be affected. Some herbs can bring on a period or not. I wouldn't be too concerned trust nature and your body. Make sure you are eating and drinking very well also. Jayne  

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.