Herbs for Health/Opinion on Soy for protien

Question
Dear Dr. Jayne,

I am a vegan/vegetarian, so I'm considering Soy foods as a good source of protein.
I'm confused as there are both good and bad reviews for Soy.

Please share your opinion.

Thanks,
Kapil

Answer
I wouldn't do a lot of soy, maybe once a week. You can get plenty of protein with nut butters, nuts on salads sprouts, and beans. I make raw almond butter right in my mini blender with a little coconut oil and small bit of honey. Hummus has a lot of protein. Almon milk is easy to make, you can mix with a few Brazil nuts and sunflower seeds. As long as your digestion is good you are fine. Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle