Herbs for Health/Opinion on Soy for protien

Dear Dr. Jayne,

I am a vegan/vegetarian, so I'm considering Soy foods as a good source of protein.
I'm confused as there are both good and bad reviews for Soy.

Please share your opinion.

I wouldn't do a lot of soy, maybe once a week. You can get plenty of protein with nut butters, nuts on salads sprouts, and beans. I make raw almond butter right in my mini blender with a little coconut oil and small bit of honey. Hummus has a lot of protein. Almon milk is easy to make, you can mix with a few Brazil nuts and sunflower seeds. As long as your digestion is good you are fine. Jayne

Herbs for Health

Jayne Boyle

I am an herbalist for 27 years. I see clients for nutrtional consulting and support on herbal programs. I can answer questions on herbs to take for paciticular ailments. I have a web site where I post articles on herbs and holistic health. I carry a line of teas and products that support one on their journey to health.

I have a healing center and have been in practice for several years. I teach classes one herbs and Iridology and Reiki .

none at the presest time

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christophers School of Natural Healing.