Herbs for Health/supplements 2

Question
QUESTION: Hi Dennis.

I guess you can only go back and forth so many times. It wouldn't let me reply to your most recent answer so I am starting a new one.

Instead of the Himalaya Liver Care you said you don't think is beneficial, what about this:

https://www.amazon.com/Foods-Liver-Detoxifier-Regenerator-Capsules/dp/B0013OQLGE/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I'm also going to look into the Swanson brand as you suggested.

Thanks again!
Ed

ANSWER: Hi Ed,

I'm not a fan of proprietary blends. I've never tried this particular formula or brand.

Personally, I'd go the route of 4-herb detox tea from the Herbal Healer Academy. You can

order the liquid tea already made up or brew it youself. It's found: <a href="http://www.herbalhealer.com</a>

Have a great holiday.

Dennis

QUESTION: Ok. One more question. At that link, I don't see any "already made up" tea. There's either capsules, concentrate, etc.

This is what I see:

• HHA 4-HERB BULK TEA (packet to make 2 gallons)

• ESSIAC

• 4-HERB TEA CONCENTRATE

• HHA 4-HERB TEA 4:1 CAPSULES

Which one should I get?

Answer
I use the bulk tea. I cut the 2 gallon packet in half to make one gallon. I am presently doing just that.
A gallon last me 2 weeks. I will use the 2nd gallon up right after. Then I will detox again in three
weeks. I notice the difference. It cleans me out.

The 4-herb concentrate must be the "made up" tea. You just need to add water.

Which ever you choose; follow the directions closely.

Their catalog has much good advice. Prices are reasonable.

Dennis  

Herbs for Health

Dennis Leppanen