High School Life/my pussy gets wet

bobby wrote at 2010-03-31 23:42:30
please dont be embarrassed by it i personally find it extremley attractive and most guys will dont get me wrong i respect girls but when i see that i think omg she is so effin hot and kinda how u felt like u just want to ride him and a guy wants to pork the girl but dont be embarrased by it.

dizzle wrote at 2014-06-01 00:27:17
Personally if the girl is hot then it is fine. Like if it were me and some hot girl I'd definitely ask her if she wants to go in the bathroom and ride my d. I suggest wearing pads to block u r leakage tho!:)  

dizzle wrote at 2014-06-01 00:27:31

High School Life

Byron