High School Life/how do i know if my friends with benefits likes me back?

Jesus loves you wrote at 2012-11-09 07:51:03
Dear Emily,

I am sorry to say that this little boy obviously doesn't like you and just wants you for sex. I want to share something with you that you will always remember and I pray and hope that this advice gets you somewhere not make you more confused. the advice the person before me gave you does NOT BY any means helps you and here is why. You shouldn't waste your life trying to figure out what this so-called "relationship" is going to turn into because this little boy doesn't value you, he doesn't care about. As disturbing as it is for me to hear that you are giving your body away like something that does not matter i understand that it is a reality in today's society and that I can not stop you from having sexual relation with a boy. But I want you to think about something. YOu are worth so much more than what you are putting out. Sex is made for marriage. Something that is given to a couple in love and that TRULY care about each other. Being intimate with a man is not something taken lightly, but something that is placed in value. how much more precious would you feel if a REAL guy that genuinely cares about you tells you "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me Emily?" it would feel amazing wouldn't it? that feeling to REALLY share those feelings of enjoyment in knowing that the person who tells you this wants YOU. not just your body.

Don't ruin that opportunity to be valued and cherished by a REAL MAN on day.

I hope that as you read this you see how much it is important to save that part of you for marriage.

If you do feel bad about what you have done I want to share with you that There is a way out. A way to be made NEW again. And there is someone who loves you so much that He died so that you can have that NEWNESS. His name is Jesus Christ. And He wants to give you something REAL. not faulty like "friends with benefits". All you have to do is believe in your heart that he came to save you from you sins( including adultery(fornication: sex before marriage)) and that He rose again so you can be redeemed and confess Him as your Lord and savior. Romans 10:8<3

Emily, Jesus Loves you so much that He made it know by giving himself so that he can take the punishment you deserved. He came to give you life. Don't reject the gift of salvation that God has given you through Jesus Christ.

I pray and hope that you see this and that YOu let Jesus into your Heart. Dont EVER let a boy define who you are but let the love of God embrace you and make you new.

I love you and Jesus Loves you so much more. GOd bless you.

1 John 1:9

High School Life

I can answer any question relating to high school. This includes dealing with stress, friendships/relationships in general, extracurricular activities, etc. Basically any problem you might have as a teenager.

I have gone through many broken/a few abusive relationships, struggles with balancing my personal life and school, and I am learning to deal with it well. I had gone through isolation and depression. I would like to help others improve themselves just like I have been doing for myself.

I am a third year University student with research on Psychology. I can also answer questions in French if need be.

I am also a volunteer in the Bisexual/Gay/Lesbian teens section. This topic is also one I can help with for "High School Life".