High School Life/english

am doing a project on animal farm book.. i nee a summary of whole book of on 250 words . am able to find the summary but the problem is, those summaries are too lengthy and i feeling it very difficult to make it to 250 words. so plz someone help me. i want a summary of animal farm book of 250 words(if exact 250 words is not then at least the words should be near to 250) ....... plzzzzz someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Have you not read the book?  Just go online and search a summary, read a couple of them, and write one.  If it's too long, then just edit and cut, edit and cut...

The best is to just give a brief overview of what it's about in a few lines (animals take over the farm because of inequality in the way they're treated, pigs begin taking over, etc).  Then a couple lines on what it means (this is actually a representation of class struggle, etc).  Then maybe a couple lines on why it's important (this book came in a time of fascism versus communism, Orwell was intending...)

Super easy!

High School Life

I began this profile in 2007 after a bad breakup with my girlfriend at the time. I was a junior in high school then and the breakup left me pretty heartbroken. I found a reprieve in offering advice to others experiencing similar high school traumas and I began writing here. Almost eight years later and I am still a part of AllExperts. Since then I have gone to university, moved to China, begun working an actual job, and experienced many more dramas. I have had wonderful friends who have supported me through all of it, and I am happy to give back whatever I can. Feel free to send me a private or public message and I will respond as soon as I can =)

I have been working for AllExperts for over eight years and have answered over 400 questions to date.

Bachelor of Arts.