Hiking/Backpacking/Camping/Bald Rock Shelter

Question
I recently went for a stroll in Harriman and took the Long path from Lake Skannatati and then jumped on the Dunning trail passing Bowling Rocks.  I wanted to take a look at the Bald Rock shelter for future outings but I was unable to find it.  Any help?  Thanks!

Answer
It's possibly to approach from the Dunning, but much easier to find along the Ramapo-Dunderberg trail, about 200 yards south of where it intersects the Dunning. It's about 20 ro 30 yards off the trail to the east. To approach from Dunning, look for the grassy woods road on the south side of the trail. Follow the woods road for a couple hundred yards and you'll see the shelter.

Hiking/Backpacking/Camping

Wounded Knee