Hiking/Backpacking/Camping/Stealth camping near Lake Wanoksink in Harrinam SP

I would like to ask if you can recommend any tent sites for stealth camping at Lake Wakonsink that can accomodate 2 tents. Preferably it should be in a more secluded area. I'm familiar with park rules and have camped at Pine Meadows Lake and Lake Skenonto before. I love those two places, but want to check out Lake Wanoksink this time.
Thank you.

If you've camped at Pine Meadow Lake, then you probably have a more than passing familiarity with the area. Lake Wanoksink is accessible via a number unmarked trails and woods roads, most of which start near the northwest corner of Pine Meadow Lake. I have never camped at Wanoksink, but I've hiked through the area a number of times and seen a few flat areas that could be used as tent sites. My recommendation is that you day hike and scout the area before your planned overnight, and identify a few good sites. That way, when you actually backpack in, you'll have a couple of alternatives.

Wounded Knee

I can advise on anything having to do with hiking and backpacking skills and equipment, including map and compass and orienteering skills. I cannot advise on the use of GPS devices. I cannot advise on car camping or group camping (10 or more people). My primary geographic expertise is in the US Northeast, but I know how to find information on hiking and backpacking just about anywhere.

I've been hiking and backpacking for about 45 years, including section hiking the entire Appalachian Trail. I have hiked extensively in the New York Metropolitan Area, as well as various other areas from Georgia north, including upstate New York, New England, and Eastern Canada.

New York Walk Book, 7th Ed.
New Jersey Walk Book, 2nd Ed.

Not applicable to this area of expertise.